Christmas is a season most people focus on love and giving.
Therefore, I challenge you to participate in the 12 Days of Christmas Intimacy!
Give your spouse the gift of time, love, attention, and affection….
Starting December 12th thru 24th, challenge yourself to intentionally and authentically be positive in your relationship.
This means speaking words of affirmation and love over your relationship and to your loved one.
The challenge is to love your spouse and be “naughty and nice” by having sex often and being deliberate about your daily connection.
Here are a few points during the challenge:
1. Flirt- Send kinky text messages and do erotic things to ignite your partners flame
2. Kiss- Give kisses each day…from quick and playful to slow and passionate.
3. Be spontaneous and random- Don’t be afraid to roleplay! Try different sexual positions (talk about it first).
4. Break the pattern- Step out of your comfort zone. If you don’t usually initiate foreplay with your partner surprise them by doing so.
5. Talk about sex- Talk with your partner about what you like and what you don’t like sexually and/or intimately.
6. Wear your birthday suit to bed- no explanation needed.
1. Communicate- Be cautious of your tone and facial expressions.
2. Listen to understand- Try to see things from your partner's perspective. Ask clarifying questions and acknowledge their opinion.
3. Pray for your spouse- Find a scripture to speak over your spouse during your individual prayer/meditation time.
4. Be a team- Do something nonsexual together.
5. Schedule time with one another- Each day spend quality time together. For example, go on a date, hold hands, and go for a walk.
Talk about your marriage goals.
6. Self-Care- Do something for yourself!